Building Better Investments
Toronto, ON Full Time
We are currently looking for a Vice President, Sales based in Toronto to drive sales through the investment advisor channel and other third-party intermediaries. The successful candidate will be Evermore’s first employee in a sales role, and will have an opportunity to lead and grow the sales business.
You exude a genuine desire to help advisors deliver the most investor-friendly solutions to their clients. You care about helping advisors grow their business and want to be a true partner in their success. You firmly believe in an evidence-based approach to investing and are a champion for a low-fee, index-based approach as a solution for most Canadians to invest for their retirement.
You love building relationships and thrive on exceeding your goals. You are looking to work with a company that cares about the same things you do and one that will ensure you are recognized and compensated for your contributions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, maintain, and execute a business plan, including sales strategies, to achieve sales objectives within the investment advisor channel and other third-party intermediaries
- Organize & execute regular conference calls & presentations for the wealth channel as well as in support of other firm goals & objectives
- Represent Evermore at industry conferences and other events to increase Evermore’s presence
- Build relationships & execute strategic initiatives with internal & external stakeholders
- Consistently improve & develop product knowledge, sales skills, and efficiencies
- Effectively leverage other Evermore employees & third-party partners in the sales process
- Use deliberate, thoughtful scheduling to maximize client time & prioritization
- Provide input to product development & marketing to grow the overall business
- Extensive travel and working outside of regular working hours will be required
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3 – 5 years of experience sales covering IIROC territory
- Established relationships within the industry is preferred
- Understanding of CRM and expense reporting systems
- Understanding of all regulatory guidelines & legal requirements
- Knowledge of investment management & financial markets
- Demonstrated proficiency of general business acumen
- Ability to work independently
- In-depth verbal & written communication skills
- In-depth collaboration & team skills
- In-depth analytical & problem-solving skills
- In-depth influence & sales skills
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Completion of the CSC (Canadian Securities Course)
- CFP, CIM, CFA an asset
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Browse our latest articles
What is Best for Your RRSP?
In this article we look at Balanced Funds vs Asset Allocation ETFs vs Robo-Advisors vs Target-Date Funds.
Know Your Limits
When it comes to investing using ETFs, make sure you know how and when to place your orders.
Active Funds vs Index Funds: Which is Best in the Long-Run?
Investing for retirement in your RRSP and TFSA means investing for long run. Do actively manage funds deliver performance and peace of min...